Express Gunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Express Gunz

Express Gunz

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Well as you may, you can PM me, msn me, aim me, My msn is ariasbrandon11@hotmail.com, My aim is redbetpet. You can PM me here if you want.So Enjoy with the good look, soon enough i might order an vBulletin if i can =].EDIT EDIT!!!: The change of the site has been disagree by the owner of FreeForums.or, well we stay here for now =].

Dominate GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dominate

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-05-16

Dominate GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Dominate GM Application   Dominate GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:12 am

APPLICATION FORMAT -------------------

Name: Nick Mcdonald

What Job are you applying for?: Game Manager

What experience do you have in this field?: I was a Game Master and Head Forum Moderator in past servers ( I won't mention the servers cause it's consider as Advertising ). And I know how to host an Event, I know all GM Commands, etc.

Why do you think we should choose you?: I'm not that kind of a bossy guy of telling you to persuade to pick me. But I think I can be one of the people who can help others in their everyday QQ's in forum and also In-game.
Helping people is my passion. Not just in-game. Everywhere, even in real life. If anyone ever needs help, they can count on me to be there for them and I am a kind, supportive person.
I feel that I am a capable of being a great employee to the server and help the server grow to a great extent. I have all the knowledge required to be a Game Manager and I know that if I am hired, I can bring a great name to this server and help it become something better.
I can assure you that my hard work and dedication will benefit the server in one way or another.

Graphical Art (optional if applying for Graphic Designer): x

Programming Experience (C++ C+ C# Visual basic Optional for programming job): No experience.

Experience in helping others in anyway shape or form?: Inviting players by making an Advertisements and post it to any social gaming sites like elitepvp,gamerzplanet,gamerzneeds and etc.

Any other Information?: Well, I am a kind, supportive person and I grew up playing games in the right way.
Back to top Go down

Dominate GM Application
Page 1 of 1