Express Gunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Express Gunz

Express Gunz

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Well as you may, you can PM me, msn me, aim me, My msn is ariasbrandon11@hotmail.com, My aim is redbetpet. You can PM me here if you want.So Enjoy with the good look, soon enough i might order an vBulletin if i can =].EDIT EDIT!!!: The change of the site has been disagree by the owner of FreeForums.or, well we stay here for now =].

Freddy Applying For Staff (GameMaster)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Freddy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Freddy Applying For Staff (GameMaster) Empty
PostSubject: Freddy Applying For Staff (GameMaster)   Freddy Applying For Staff (GameMaster) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:10 am

Name:Freddy

What Job are you applying for?:GameMaster

What experience do you have in this field?:i was a GM in Emeber GunZ but then i quited it.

Why do you think we should choose you?: Hmm i am Trust worthy Man i like to Make Events make the Game Feel Proud and Just Chill

Graphical Art (optional if applying for Graphic Designer):Nope

Programming Experience (C++ C+ C# Visual basic Optional for programming job):Nope i did Coding I quited Not any more.

Experience in helping others in anyway shape or form?: Yea i help alot of People especially in Fatal my name is iTunes Go check it out i help people in the game all day all night.

Have a Nice Day

Any other Information?:
Back to top Go down

Freddy Applying For Staff (GameMaster)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Express Gunz :: Applications :: Apply For Staff-
Jump to: